Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Teddy Bea Tea Cup Card



I think this may just be my favourite Teddy Bea stamp ever!


Well till the next card :0)


I printed out Teddy Bea twice, 1st on plain paper, then on yellow patterned paper from the Polka Doodle Sundae of Seasons. I cut the patterned paper out and glues it on top so the cup is patterned. I have used Promarkers to colour Teddy Bea in. She was coloured using Satin, Vanilla and Caramel and Duck Blue of the bobbles on her hat. 


I have cut out a cup card with my Silhouette machine in yellow. I've then chalked around the edge of the card with a gold eyeshadow  which has left a lovely sheen on the card. I've cut out some flowers from cream pearl card and added a jewel in the centre which matches Teddy Bea's bobbles on her hat. A little bit of gold ribbon and there you have it!


I hope you like the card and don't forget to visit Teddy Bo's Blog  and Teddys Bo's shop.


Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment