Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Doodled Birthday Card



A bit of a different card today from me. Whilst blog surfing today - shhhhh I was meant to be working I came across Jedi Scrapbooking

I fell in love with her Freebie and her challenge so I thought I'd give it a go. My daughter is going to LOVE this card. Its a 8x8 card. The backing paper is from Bearly Mine Designs which I have colourised.
The sentiment I haved picked up from somewhere - I can't remember where I'm really sorry - but I think its totally perfect for this card.

I've doodled (I haven't done that for ages in the corner) and put a bit of glass paint outliner in the corner - it was the only thing I had lol!

Anyway I hope you like it.

I do :0)

I'd love to hear any comments you have.

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the doodles I can't even doodles for toffee (or chocolate) Great zingy choice of colour too off to check the digis out
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Debbie, its a bit different from what I've been doing!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my first challenge this week! I think your card is adorable! I love the layout of the card & love the yellows! Your coloring is lovely and I especially love the doodles! =D I hope you join again in future challenges!

    ReplyDelete