Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

How did I craft without it!

I have always wanted to make a card with little flowers and leafs, and matted onto a beautiful die cut shape instead of it always being sqaure!

For Christmas I was given a Silhoutte Cutting machine. I was overwhelmed by just what you can do with it. Printing and cutting the shapes wow!

Anyway yesterday I decided I was going to get to grips with it, I saw the Oldie But A Goodie  challenge and decided I was going to do it with my new best friend!

Heres my entry




The Pink mat was cut with my Silhoutte so was the white circle I have stamped on. The little flowers are cut using pearl cream paperI have finished it off with little gems. Pink of cause! Now my real play was the leafs, I used the print and cut option on the machine wooo hooo how easy was that! The sentiment is from Hunkydorry. The papers were free ones with a magazine. 

I hope you like it :o)

Cx

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift to get for Christmas. You're card is fabulous - I love the mat and beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the mat and the flowers & leaves are super.
    What a fabulous Christmas present!
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie but a Goodie this time.
    Good luck & Happy New Year.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real sweet card, Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Happy New Year, Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card,love the papers you have used and your stamp is gorgeous thankyou for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Great Card with my sketch , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete